Pages

Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Where The Heck are You? JS~

Does it not appear as if our family of JS writers are evaporating?
Have you noticed there's a few missing? notably, Kate and Roz and a few others?
I find it heart breaking. Some of us have known one another for literally years, online, in fact? I counted my years of blogging by Miss Lily's age and came up with ten years, ten spectacular years of getting to know some really wonderful souls, and really great writers.

For myself? I feel that, hm, most likely I wouldn't be still here writing if it wasn't for my family from the old Journalspace site, those of whom hunted me down and made certain I was accounted for in the family nest,creating a new home for our writing, out from the crash and demise of our writing site, JS.

It-is-what-it-is-I-know. With that however, I found solace tonight in knowing upon entering and reading the fresh words on Bobby's, Cap's, and Westy's blogs that, they're near and still here.

Sighs.

I'm thankful.

Much and many to you all-xo

Dee~

5 comments:

  1. Hi buddy, your blog’s design is simple and clean and i like it. Your blog posts are superb. Please keep them coming. Greets! St.Kilda Backpacker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice way of promoting the "St.Kilda Backpacker," above, by the way.No doubt I clicked on it.Hope u get points for that,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Dee I feel the same way my friend.I know friends come and go in this life but I never find it any easier to let go of a friendship.Sure hope you dont ever stop your blogging!Your frienship means very much to me and always will. Gonna be gone for a couple of weeks but will continue to blog after I get back home. Hope your week is going really good! "HUGS"

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, its not so easy losing good people whom you gained wonderful friendships on here and have had for years.Its like they've fallen off the face of the earth. Links are broken.Blick.Least you and a few others are still around, your friendship means loads:)

    Hugs your way my friend)))))))

    ReplyDelete