Pages

Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Oh, I must read on. Lady Of Hay~

Its the little details that reminds me that all has not gone in-vain~ Good morning sweet world, and all little details. I am softly at your side~ This morning is kept new, fresh, and with rain upon spring, spent quietly alone with my thoughts, abundant and gently rocking with the image of a weather-worn-boat. There are little details of the morning over lapping small details from days prior that, hm, remind me, oh, no matter of the other notions in my head this day and days ahead will be lead with gentleness, and, little, inspirational, details. And so the morning lays forward. Knots of thought push to the surface, spreading tendrils here-there-and-every-where. Here we go~ I am immersed in this book, Lady Of Hay, written by, Barbara Erskine. I know not of this author though, England I believe she may reside. I have read at least one book before this of her's and believe with no shadow of a doubt, that, this woman is particularly amazing at her skill, or might I say? craft? she certainly has a gift. Yes. Indeed a gift. Jo is her name and she is a hard hitting journalist living in present time. Jo's assignment is to debunk reincarnation through visit's with various hypnotist's, however, Jo is particularly sensitive herself to being hypnotized and inadvertently has herself as the test subject, where, under a state of hypnotism she lives a life of Matilda from Wales;1175. It is not only the character, Jo, (who I must remind myself is a character of a book) but myself who is ever so immersed in the young woman, Matilda, and what next will happen in her young life in Wales, castles and horsemen, Kings and Heir's, land feuds and great dangers and, a loveless marriage and true love. "Sighs." It is no mistake the love of history is, oh, but a large fraction of my lure to this book, however, it is so much more, too. I'm finding difficulty in concentrating on the real world from my own world, out from the strands of the imagination of the author and all that she possessed in knowledge set forth in writing this book of Lady Of Hay. I am immersed to say the least, as is Jo, who is now able to go back in time as Matilda on her own without the hypnotist, upsetting what I believe is anything but natural, bringing forth echoes of ancient time in an energy unknown and dangerous within her present time. "Oh...." I must read on.... I must remind myself of my own present time in doing so, too. Lost I get- Lost I am- Lost I fear- Till the book is done- I'll know what- And where- I'm from.- Dee~ 2012

4 comments:

  1. Nice book....Hi Dee...

    Love,
    Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a pretty good book Dee. I'd hate to live in 1175...all the disease and and filth..can you imagine how people smelled back then? Ugghhhh! I'm so glad to be around now, where we have access to body wash, Avon, computers and Girl Guide Cookies! Still, it's an interesting time in history isn't it? I mean 1175, not now...although now is interesting too, what with all the technology...god, I have a tendency to blather don't I? See you at work! ~ e.

    ReplyDelete
  3. True enough, Eve, now is far better, indeed.I couldn't imagine either, not having the comforts we have now. However, have you ever been camping? "chortles!" la-pew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Bobby. Sorry for the mental pause of blogging about books,lol.I now you men probably sighs when reading yet another good book I might have found- (chuckles here..)

    Hugs to you ole buddy.

    ReplyDelete