Pages

Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2016

How.

Every now and again when she walks out that door.... I think I won't see her again.

The waiting for appropriate mental health care can be such a risk to families, an every day risk, to be honest, one of which makes me feel utterly helpless over. Meanwhile she's medicated, but the cost of side affects are high every time the family doctor decides to up her dose-and she's frayling on a long weekend of which we can do so little about. She's frustrated, I'm frustrated-how the hell am I going to save my daughter? how?
 They said she'll get a call, but when? how long? meanwhile the mercy is with our caring-family-doctor, who doesn't specialize in antidepressants.

I want to scream. I want to do more for her. I want to save her for god's sake!

How.

How.








1 comment: