Pages

Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2016

When My Head Hits The Pillow~

Its been awhile, I know---I haven't forgotten, in fact, I often feel the urge to write as soon as my head hits the pillow-when the quieting stage of my brain seems most futile. I suppose if I got up and actually wrote, I would have a new post daily, but, I choose nightly to persevere in the pursuit of sleep-a keeper of the mind, of sorts.

I hope all is well with my dear writing friend's here, I think of you often, truly.

All is well here, though the road hasn't always been kind and easy to travel, nonetheless, that was then and this is now-change, which I'm thankful for.

I don't talk with many people about various things in my life, but, I couldn't give a rats ass for how many times I've heard, "you just get stronger."
I'm very grateful for the few that cared enough to say it, however, I don't feel stronger at all, in fact, I've just gotten really, really--good at shoving all the painful memories and images of situations far away. I know its wrong, I feel it to be so, but, I need to cope, really, really--need to cope. This I dare to do to myself-
until my head hits the pillow.

Believe it or not, besides the unkind journey along broken roads, I have, and my family has, found the light at the end of the tunnel, so to speak, for now. Least of all as far in the stage of dealing with a loved one with depression. I know in my truthful heart its not the end, I know this struggle for my daughter may follow her into the future, but I try hard not to think of it, breathless I become with heart ache when I do. I try to think of  (right now). Because right now....I have the best part of her change in a smile, and in my heart, in the days leading up to the day we find here.

So, with a full heart, close to 1:00 am in the morning, the night before Christmas eve, I wish you all loving roads and paths and...a wonderful Christmas and New Year, from my family to yours.

Love Dee~




4 comments:

  1. Hello my dear friend. The only words that come to mind at the moment is to say I love you. Thank you for the warm wishes and the same goes out from my heart to you and your beautiful family. "HUGS"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you,Cap...back at you and your beautiful family too~hugs 2017.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dee. I have missed you very much. Keep writing. I'm back and reading again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my dear friend. The only words that come to mind at the moment is to say I love you.


    หีฟิต

    ReplyDelete