May Long Weekend..

The day that followed the morning went by with little adventure, mostly I puttered around the garden, while waning clouds floated over the valley and sprinkled the garden.

I've been meaning to write of these cancer treatments but find myself pushing past the daily visits in an unconscious movement of not looking back, something I probably taught myself through the grief of losing dad. At any event I have two more weeks and two days left of radiation treatments, on the cusp of a covid outbreak at my hospital. I can only hope that those nurses in the icu and other health workers who tested positive will get through this sickness swiftly, and lightly. And that the rest of us stay healthy.

Its our Canadian May long weekend, the official start to our camping season from which is usually met with a parade of rv's on the freeway. This year however, because of this pandemic, campsites will not open until June, though I can assure you people are camping in our mountains off forestry roads as I speak. Today there was a car roll over in that same direction. A few weeks ago another car roll over, and an atv roll over where two young children died.
These parts of mountainous beauty are an attractant to those near and far, but also deadly. I never camp on long weekends.
That said, I believe all the gardeners and builders of things stayed home this weekend. Tomorrow I will meet the day with a hot coffee and a good walk-not far.






Comments

  1. Hello Dee I am sad to hear that you are having to deal those health problems. I am sending healing vibes and much love your way! Get well my Dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a well-known fact that Illuminati consist of Multi Millionaires,
      Billionaires who have major influence regarding most global affairs,
      including the planning of a New World Order. Many world leaders,
      Presidents, Prime Ministers, royalty and senior executives of major Fortune
      500 companies are members of Illuminati. join a secret cabal of mysterious
      forces and become rich with boundless measures of wealth in your company or
      any given business, the great Illuminati can make everything possible just
      contact : join666cult@gmail.com or WhatsApp +1(646)481-0376 EL
      IAI LEXION Thaddeus Iam Vice-President of Citizen Outreach THE ILLUMINATI
      ORGANIZATION

      Do not hesitate to contact us by WhatsApp.

      Whatsapp: +1(646)481-0376
      Email : join666cult@gmail.com

      BEWARE OF SCAMMERS, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS REGISTRATION FEE AND YOU MUST
      BE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18YRS.
      THANKS

      Delete
  2. Thank you, Cap, appreciate it very much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Till next time dad..

No need for a title. I'm here.